58 Rockin’ Robin, rock, rock, ooooooooo makes you want to sing 53 Every dog has its day
45 this one really knows what I like, yum yum 46 you know tea really can be the solution to any problem
Our travel correspondent is back, and searching Bristol for Wallace, Gromit and Feathers McGraw. 50 There gromits Bristol but not as we know them 51 round like the wheel within a wheel 52 This one is by far a favourite, looks like a kitty
Our intrepid reporter is back for another hunt, and this time she’s brought a colleague! Hay guys come join me for Gromit Unleased 2, Bristol’s new hunt in aid of charity 47. Don’t go to close this ones spiky 59. A great source of potassium can always feel like armour
Well, this is it. We hope you enjoyed Sophie’s Shaun Hunt, we will now have to find something else interesting to post in the travel section, do feel free to send us your ideas, and thanks for following along. 39. Air Fleece See those marvellous men in their flying machines? 20.
32. Sparkles the Unicorn Now, this one is magical and you must not take it’s horn or the goblins and Tim Curry might come after you. 33. Star Bake This one is has just come out of the oven and both Mary and Paul agree this is a star bake! 46. Shaun Bean Now, when
65. Rosie A lovely stroll down the river to see old Rosie, she’s looking lovely in her spring coat. 66. Bingo Clickety click 66, bingo anyone? 67. Sheepish Pink poodles eat your heart out, this Shaun has got it going on!
43. Lotus And with the lotus flower we meditate on the journey so far. 44. Bahhbersheep Where are the other three my friend? You’re not a quartet with one. 45. The Pirate Captain …and a bottle of rum, yo ho me hearties yo ho.
47. Championsheep On the head me sheep! 51. Shanus Romanus My name is Shanus Romanus, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife… I think I see a crow… 42. Sgt. Shepherd We’re Sgt. Shepherd’s Lonely Hearts Club Herd We hope you will enjoy the show…
48. Posy A beautiful summers day for a beautiful flowery Shaun. 49. Jasmine ‘I said I like your colour scheme’ 50. Shear-lock Holmes My dear Holmes I’m afraid you have been mis-quoted.